1. “戀獄謎相的暗爽地緣: 談潛意識主體與虛幻的愛戀戲則”第21屆比較文學論文,於1997年5月台灣大學舉行
2. “憂鬱的罪惡:災難?死亡?科技理性的難題” 發表於1999年第23屆比較文學會議5月於中興大學
3. “異界的分裂點: 談唐.迪力羅《名稱》小說中的沙德現象與巔峰經驗”第十二屆英美文學研討會論文,於2004年12月4日交通大學外國語文學系暨語言與文化研究所舉行
4.“心靈的空間詩學: 談死亡驅力的重覆暗爽~~~ 布朗修與精神分析的相遇”2005年5月27日佛光人文社會學院學術研討會(大會議題:圖像時代中的文、史、哲學門教學與思考)
5. “課堂裡的詩學與真實呼喊:談《放牛班的春天》電影中的認同與倫理 第十三屆英美文學會議2005年11月23日於東海大學
6. “空間詩學與藝術動力:由《放牛班的春天》及《海上鋼琴師》談驅力倫理 第三屆本土心理治療會議2006年4月28-30於中央研究院民族研究所
7. “愛在幻見升溫到集體瘋狂:返/反思精神分析/紛兮,由幾米視覺詩劇談起” 比較文學會議 2010年 5月22日 於師範大學英語系
9. <小幻物的出離,懸空: 比虛空還稀薄,從 <<不能沒有你>>到<<第四張畫>>. 國立台南藝術大學舉辦影像,偶然,非秩序:重探台灣藝術的當代性學術研討會. 2013年11月29.30日.
10. "情動力奇幻異界: 從超現實詩景到後形上學異境" 第21屆英美文學學術研討會. 2013.11.23.中正大學文學院
1. “The Critique of Reason: Melancholia of Evil and Death in Science”, this paper was presented in the international seminar “Reading Text, Constructing Theory, Thinking Ethics” held 13-20 June 1999 in London, United Kingdom and organized by University College London (UCL) and Netherlands Graduate School for Literary Studies (OSL).
2. “Aesthetics of Disappearance: Gaze and the Sublime in Paul Auster’s New York Trilogy”was presented at the International Conference on Literature and Psychology on May 15-20, 2001 at the University of Nicosia, Cyprus. It is organized by the American Graduate Institute for Psychological Study of Arts, Department of English, University of Florida, U.S.A..
3. “It’s All about the Love of God: Kant’s Sublime Encounter with Sade” This paper was presented at the 10th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Theoretical Psychology on June 22-27, 2003, in Istanbul, Turkey.
4. “Sublimity and Seduction of Death Drive: The Unconscious Subject in Virginia Woolf’s The Waves” was presented at the Second International Conference on New Directions of Humanities, on 20-23 July, 2004 at the Monash University, Italy.
5. “根源邪惡:電影《雙瞳》中的顛峰慾物與幻見”(Radical Evil: On The Sublime Thing and Fantasy in the Movie, Double Vision) 國際台灣電影研討會, 2004年12月3.4.5日中央大學文學院
6. “The Woman Doesn’t Exist? : Symptomatic Fantasy and Love in Milan Kundera’sImmortality” This paper was presented at the 11thBiennial Conference of the International Society for Theoretical Psychology, on June 20-24, 2005, in Cape Town, South Africa.
7. “The Hidden Master in the Subject: on Ethics of Death Drive” This paper was presented at 29thannual IAPL Conference (International Association for Philosophy and Literature) on June 2-7, 2005, in Helsinki, Finland.
8. “On Creativity and Trauma: The Question of Being in the Film, Frida ~ a Deleuzian and Lacanian Reading” This paper was presented at 7th Pacific Rim Regional Congress of Group Psychotherapy and 4th Asia Pacific Conference on Psychotherapy, on Sep. 2005, Taipei, Taiwan.
9. “Enjoy Your Fantasy: On Masochistic Subject inThe Piano Teacher by Elfriede Jelinek” This paper is presented at the Fifth International Conference of New Directions on Humanities, on July 17-20, 2007, The American University of Paris, France.
10. “Taiwanese Poetic Sensation : on Creative Immanence in Jimmy’s Arts” This paper will be presented at IAPL (International Association of Philosophy and Literature) annual conference in Melbourne, Australia. June30-July 6, 2008.
11. “The Empty Ethics of the Real: on Being and Body, Lacan and Osho” International conference on Lacan in Context: the Politics of Memory. 22-24 May, 2008, National Taiwan University.
12. “Narcissism and Violence in Jelinek’s Wonderful Wonderful Times” 23-24, 2009. Literature and Violence. National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
13. “The Food, the Pets, the Sacred Object: On the Negative Balance of Being” ACS (Associations for Cultural Studies) Crossroads, June 17-21, 2010, Lingnan University, Hong Kong, China.
14.“What is Gazing at behind the Image: Ruins as the Screen Memory in Yao Jui Chung’s Photography” Performances of Memories in the Arts, May 28-28, 2010, Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands.
15.“Ontological Difference: the Wandering Soul in Wonder in a Taiwanese Film, God Man Dog” IAPL (International Conference of Philosophy and Literature), May 23-29, 2011. National Chen Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan.
16. "The Virtual Theater of Belief and Events: On the Remnants of Beings in Yao, Jui-Chung's Photographic Work, Beyond Humanity" Atiner (Athens Institute for Education and Research) International Conference on Visual and Performing Arts. Athens, Greece, June 4-7, 2012.
17. “Affect and Event: Aesthetics and Politics
in the Surreal Images” International Conference on Affect, Politics, Psychoanalysis. National Taiwan University, June 21-23, 2013. Taipei.
18. “Matter Imagination: When Bachelard Encounters Jimmy Liao’s Poetic Reverie in His Visual Art” International Conference on the New Directions of Humanities, June 19-21, 2013. Eötvös Loránd University,Budapest, Hungary.
19. “Creative Immanence: Becoming-Dolphins in Liao, Hung-Chi’s Ocean Writing~ a Deleuzian reading” The First International Deleuze Studies in Asia Conference. Tamkang University. May 31-June 2, 2013. Taipei County, Taiwan.
20. "Unfolding the Childhood Memory to the Future in The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini." International conference on Migrants and Their Memories. Oct. 4-5, 2013. National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan.
21. “After the End: Affects in the Weakest Link of Singularity in Life of Pi.” The Eleventh Quadrennial International Conference on Comparative Literature. After the World: New Possibilities for Comparative Literature. Tamkang University, Taipei. Dec. 13-14, 2013.
22. "Screen Memories" as Ideological Symptoms: The Specter Strikes Back in Chen Chien-Jen's and Yen Hung-Ya's Art Works" Dream and Psychic Structure : International Colloquium of Lacanian Psychoanalysis. Kyoto International Conference Center (hosted by Kyoto University). April 10-11,2014. Japan.
23. "The Oceanic Chaos: Affect, Surreal Images and String Theory" The Second International Conference on Deleuze Studies in Asia. Osaka University, June 6-8, 2014. Japan.
24. "Transmission of (Non)Human Affects: From Plants to the Vital Forces of Matter" The Sixth International Ecocriticism Conference: Spectulative Materialism. Tamkang University, Taipei. Dec. 19-20, 2014.
25. "Specter, Time and Event in The Fourth Portrait by Meng-Hung Chung". The Third Asia International Conference on Deleuze Studies. Manipal University, India. June 5-7, 2015.
26. "Flickering Light in Chaos: Schizo/Psycho-analysis, Karma, Neoliberal Asia". 2015 Asia Theories Symposium, Time/Theory/Action in Global Asias. National Chung Hsing University. Oct. 2-5, 2015.
27. "Secrecy in Eastern and Deleuzian Immanence: Toward the Nonhuman Becoming." The 4th International Conference on Deleuze Studies in Asia. National Seoul University, South Korea. June 17-19, 2016.
28. "Affect, Body, Virtual Becoming: On Eastern Meditation and Deleuzian Immanence" The 9th International Conference on Deleuze Studies. Rome Tre university, Italy. June 11-13, 2016.
29. "Approaching the Impasse: On Animality and Sovereign Beast" The International Symposium on Life
at the Threshold: Biopoligical, Posthuman, Nonhuman. National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan. October 14-15, 2016.
30. "The Wounded Islands: on the Organized Loss of Memory in Jun-Honn Kao's Novel" The 5th International Conference on Deleuze Studies in Asia. National Singapore University. June 9-11, 2017.
31. "Beyond Death and Time: on the Photographic Images of Ruins by Yao Jui-Chung" The 10th International Conference on Deleuze Studies. Wilfrid Laurier University, Toronto, Canada. June 19-21, 2017.
32. "The Poetics of Care for the Ocean" The 6th international Asian conference on Deleuze Studies. Ateneo De Naga University, Naga City, Philippines. July 5-7, 2018.