In case you need to see a doctor, the following hospitals are large, have some English speaking staff, and closed to NCHU.

²         Jen-Ai Hospital - Tali Branch

            (International Patient Center)


            483 Dong Rong Road, Tali, Taichung County 大里市東榮路483

            Tel. (04)2481-9900


²         Taichung Hospital


            199 Sanmin Road, Section 1 三民路一段199

            Tel. (04)2294-411 ext. 2166


²         Taichung Veterans General Hospital (Rongzong)


            160 Taichunggang Road, Section 3 台中港路三段160

            Tel. (04)2359-2525